Change design template from within proposal editor
It is now possible to edit a design template in the proposal editor. This will give you an immediate preview of your adjustments. The functionality can be found in the action menu
Several small improvements have been made, including the ability to show only your own proposals in the proposals list. Handy if you work with a team within Offorte. Furthermore, we now add the contacts of a company to your new proposal by default, which saves you a few clicks.
New proposal templates
Several new proposal templates have been added. They can be used directly as a template when you create new proposals with the proposal software. As soon as you use a proposal template as a starting point for your new proposal, we automatically copy the design template for you to your settings.
Improvements & new functionalities
This update contains many minor optimisations and improvements. In addition, the API has been expanded with new functionalities. Below is a list of the most important items:
- Products and product folders management via API
- The ability to read price tables from a proposal via the API
- You can now resize images more easily once you've inserted them within your text
- Maximum upload size is now 50mb
- Premium subscription has space for 2000 products
- If you go to the preview / send screen in the proposal editor, your proposal will now be automatically saved
- You can now also change the company on the shipping screen
- Various minor improvements
Sending email with your own domain
Within Offorte we use a method whereby we send email with optimized settings where the sender address is an Offorte domain. This is to optimize the delivery as well as avoiding the spam box. Since today a new method has been added. You can now email from your own domain. This way you use the reputation of your domain for sending email with Offorte. We use an optimized service to realize this and to be able to guarantee even better delivery.
To use this new functionality you need a Premium subscription. You can start setting up via "settings> account> custom e-mail domain".
Zapier integration & new API features
The Zapier integration is live! With the new Zapier connection, Offorte helps you connect your apps and quotation system without the need for technical knowledge. With Zapier you can connect apps, create optimal workflows and automate tasks in no time.
In addition to the Zapier integration, there have also been various extensions to the API, for example, it is now possible to make and send quotes via the API. Web hooks have also been added. For more API information, go to the documentation page
Today a major upgrade has been performed on the Offorte servers and infrastructure. Various architectural updates have also been carried out. Results include a faster application (in some cases even 50% faster!) And a strong basis for developing new functionalities.
Several minor improvements have also been made to the application.
New affiliate program
Last week we started a new affiliate & referral program. With this program, existing customers & affiliates can earn 20% commission on every new customer brought in. Are you happy with Offorte, share it with the world and in addition to our eternal gratitude, it also provides you with a nice advantage. Click here for more information regarding the affiliate referral program
After the website, the Offorte applicatie has had a design update. The design is now more in line with the new identity and is easier to read. In addition to the design update, various technical improvements have been made, making Offorte faster. Technical preparations have also been made for future functionalities.
The functionalities surrounding the making of a new offer have been updated. The flow is now easier and there is the possibility to use an example as a starting point for your new proposal.
The past weeks, various optimizations have been carried out and small functionalities have been added. The changes have been put live in phases and have been done based on your feedback, thank you for that! Below you will find a summary of the most important items:
- New marketing website launched
- Automatic quote numbering added
- Ability to adjust quote owner
- Maximum number of products increases to 200
- Search by company email and internet address via the API
- Change design template with favorites proposal templates
- Better language handling
- Personalization tag added 7 days
- Offorte session duration extended so less log in again
- Youtube & Vimeo thumbnails in PDF view
From now you have the possibility to share your favorites with other Offorte accounts when you have a premium subscription. Centrally manage and share all your favorite proposals, pages, paragraphs and media library. Ideal when you work a lot together with a collegue who works from a different Offorte account. Or if your company has multiple locations and you want to provide each location with it's own account
Go to "settings > Favorites sharing" in your Offorte account to read more about the workings.
Inputfields signing screen
You have the option to add inputfields to the signing page of your proposals. So if you need more details from your client, for example a bankaccount number, your client can fill the desired details on the signing page.
You can add the inputfields to your text templates. Just go to the details of the desired template and add your fields. When a client signed your proposal, the results will automaticaly be added to the signed page in youor proposal.
New pricetable functionalities
Today the pricetable has been upgraded with new functionalities and improvements.
The following functions and improvements are added:
- Possibility to divide the pricetable into segments by using the new title and subtotal rows
- Multiple types of vat are supported in one pricetable by making vat percentage configurable per row
- Vat groups are editable through the system settings
- Possibility to add percentage discount rows
- Endtotal rows can be toggled into bold display
- Improved display & interface
New design updates
Design preview: When changing the design template and page settings you now see a live updating miniature design preview so you can design your templates and pages more easily.
To create a more open design and precise typography, you now have to option to change the texts & headings line-heights.
New Google fonts
More then 200 new Google Fonts and a top list are added to the design system.
Multi-level bullit lists
By using the indent button in the toolbar you now can make multilevel bullit lists.
New personalization fields
The following new personalization fields are added: full date variations, mobile phone contactperson and proposal pricetotal.
The following improvements are made:
- Better responsive images in the paragraphs for mobile displays
- Date formatting is now based on the text template
- More consistent number formatting in the pricetable
New technical architecture
We've implemented a new update with lots of optimisations and also implemented a new technical architecture. Below is a summary of the most important changes.
SSL support for custom subdomains
With the team subscription you have the possibility to present the proposals on your own domain. These subdomains now support https which makes them safer. The certificates are implemented with Let's Encrypt.
New technical architecture
The architecture of the application is updated and now supports webcomponents. This makes us future-proof and flexible for new functionalities.
New contact fields
Companies contain two new fields: Chamber of Commerce and Vat number.
It was about time we completely blocked access for this ancient browser. Even Microsoft recommends not using this browser anymore. Users are notified that they should use a different browser.
Next to a lot of small optimisations the following improvements are implemented:
- Pricetable: the price column stays on the same row with higher values.
- Proposal presentation: the pricetable input fields are now visually disabled after signing a proposal
- Editor: when creating a favorite page the paragraphs sometimes weren't visible in the same session, this is resolved
- Users: when an email is already used in the system, a warning is shown
New rights system
With this rights system you're now able to control if an user is able to change settings & favorites. When you create or edit an user all info is displayed to help you out.
Below a summary of the most important improvements:
- New rights system
- Api: proposal details contains login links
- An image display problem with custom domains on iPhone / Safari is solved
Update pricetable & contacts
Pricetable: User now have the possibility to change the count per row. Activate this option per row with the button next to the delete row button
Contacts: Option to copy company details when creating a new contact
Offorte started in 2010
Ready to get started?
Try Offorte for free during the 14 day trial