To use the custom domain you need a premium / teams account. Once you have these you can activate the custom domain with the following steps:
- Under custom domain, enter the desired subdomain under settings, eg: quotation.companyname.nl
- Set Active to On with the dropdown
- Create a CNAME record in your DNS for "quotation.companyname.nl" that will refer you to "domain.offorte.com". If you don't know how to do this, your domain name administrator / hosting provider can help
- Within a few hours, your quotes can now be viewed on the subdomain.
- The SSL certificates are updated every night and when everything is set correctly, the certificates will be updated and https (ssl) will become active.
The management itself remains available within the Offorte domain. But when you send a quote (or create a link), it now points to your custom subdomain.
Didn't find the answer to your question?
Send us a email or use the button at the bottom right to send a message directly